Why do we compound?
Drawing on pharmaceutical expertise and knowledge of the Art of formulation, we imagined and created a suburb facility allowing us to compound both traditional and advanced dosage forms including sterile compounds and regular compounds.
As a compounding pharmacists we can:
- Safely alter the flavor of medication to help children swallow without trouble
- Make medication allergy-friendly.
- Compound medication that can meet your dietary restrictions (strict vegetarians, lactose
intolerance, gluten intolerance).
- Make medication you need for your condition if it is discontinued.
- You need a tailored dosage strength of a medication.
- You need to change the dosage form of the medication you require so that you, or your child or loved one, can take it.
- Your pet needs a medication that must be compounded
Our compounding pharmacy operates under the highest compounding standards within specially designed compounding laboratories and employ modern and precise equipment.
At Galena Pharm
- We are committed to adopting the highest ethical standards in all our work processes
- Our compounding practices are both USP 797 and USP 800 compliant.
- We are highly aware of the impact the chemical may have on compounder as well, so as much as we emphasize the safety for the public we are concerned for the safety of the compounders as well. All our hormone replacement preparations and hazardous drugs are compounded as per
USP 800 standards in negative pressure rooms.
- All our sterile formulations are compounded in a state-of- the-art clean rooms and ISO 7 compounding lab that is newly built and design to meet in house Quality Control, Standard Operating Procedures, and NAPRA Regulations.
- Our facility is equipped with modern technology and standardized compounding procedures which give us confidence of providing safe and high quality end products.
Pharmaceutical dosage forms available at Galena Pharm
- Capsules (single agent and oral modified release preparations)
- Inhalation preparations
- Irrigation solutions
- Ophthalmic preparation
- Otic preparation
We appreciate the confidence you have placed in us and we look forward to providing you with the best possible service in the future.