A special celebratory event at Arc Integrated Medicine Clinic provided Delta community with a chance to learn how they can live happier, healthier lives. Arc Integrated Medicine Clinic was hosting an open house event on Saturday, April 14, 2022 giving us opportunity to learn more about their services.
It was our pleasure to meet Dr. Ashleigh Lane, Dr. Sheldon Bjorgaard and Dr. Kathryn Harburn. Enjoining Herbal Tea and appetizers, listening a tranquil music in a beautiful relaxing environment we had a chance to find out more about their passion for naturopathic medicine. They all adhere firmly to Naturopathic Principles:
- First Do No Harm – Minimize the risks of treatment
- The Healing Power of Nature – Support and restore the inherent ability of your body to heal itself
- Identify and Treat the Cause – Determine the underlying cause of disease rather than manage symptoms
- Treat the Whole Person – Each person is unique and requires individualized care that takes into account their entire body and constellation of symptoms
- Doctor as Teacher – Assist patients in understanding their bodies and what treatments are available to them
- Disease Prevention and Health Promotion – The approach to healthcare is one that is proactive and based in enhanced lifestyle habits, which decrease the chance of disease.
Galena Pharm is pleased to work closely with Arc Medicine as a collaborative Health care team in achieving high quality, compassionate care resulting in better health and wellbeing of our community.
Congratulations on Open House Event and wish you all the success!
Arc Integrated Medicine is one of the largest integrated health clinics in Delta offering Naturopathic Medicine, Hormone Restoration Therapy, Chelation therapy, Acupuncture, IV therapy, Prolotherapy and primary health care.
For more info please visit www.arcintegratedmedicine.com